Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My body nourishment routine

Doing a body scrub once or twice a day is recommended to open skin pores to promote smooth and regular elimination of excess fat and toxins, help activate circulation, promote clear and clean skin, and help discharge fat that has accumulated under the skin. Try doing the following early in the morning (after a workout is great) and at night before you shower.


1. Dip a small cotton towel or cloth in hot water. Wring out excess water.

2. Scrub the whole body, dipping the towel or cloth into hot water again when cool. Include the hands and feet, each finger and toe.

3. The skin should become pink or slightly red. This result may take a few days to- achieve if the skin is clogged with accumulated fats.



In the morning right after I do my body scrub I like to use Sea Buckthorn body lotion by Weleda.  The scent wakes me right up and leaves my skin feeling soft:


At night I love using the Birch line from Weleda.  I use the body scrub in the shower 3 times a week and the body oil daily after my nightly macro body scrub.

Give these routines a go and feel the difference inside and out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment